Bread 乐队演绎的。我自己粗略的翻了一下,还希望抛砖引玉,有些地方是硬翻的,请大大位指点。我很喜欢这首歌。
原歌地址:
http://kk.fitdown.com/attachments/month_0502/qnft_If.swf
If a picture paints a thousand words,
假如一幅画能描绘出千言万语
Then why can't I paint you?
那么为什么我不能描绘出你呢?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
我已经开始知道这些话将永远不能表达出完整的你了;
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
如果一张脸能面对一千艘船;
Then where am I to go?
那么哪里是我打算去的地方呢?
There's no one home but you,
除了你,哪里也不是家
You're all that's left me too.
你就是全部,也丢下了我
And when my love for life is running dry,
当我生命中的爱情将要干枯时,
You come and pour yourself on me.
你到来了,用你的全部来滋润我(让我感受了爱的美妙)
If a man could be two places at one time,
如果一个人能同时在两地
I'd be with you.
那么我将和你在一起
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
明天和今天,除了你之外一直都是(这句理解不了,硬翻的)
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
如果世界慢慢停止旋转,直至消亡
I'd spend the end with you.
我将陪你直到结束的那一刻
And when the world was through,
当世界结束了
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
然后一个接一个的星星都陨落了
Then you and I would simply fly away
你和我轻快的飞走了...
唉,水平有点对不住人,有没有高手指点一下呢。